Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back to my blog

Well, it's been a few years since I putting up this blog back in 2008 when I hosted a spiritual retreat out in the Coconino National Forest. A lot has happened in the past two years that I can't tell it all here. Here are just a few highlights:

  • Was on the front page of the Sedona Red Rock News for my alternative energy technology
  • Was a guest speaker at the ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference in Albuquerque, NM
  • I will be a speaker again this year talking about a new healing device I invented
  • Was interviewed on 2 radio programs
  • Last month my book sales doubled since its publication 2 years ago
  • Signed a contract with an investor for my technology but was able to get out of it because he turned out to be a greedy ass
I think that pretty much covers it. I'm going to try to post something every day that I feel is relevant in my life and worthy of comment.

I look forward to keeping in touch.

1 comment:

mikehedge said...

=) welcome back.

Mike